We would like to thank you for your interest in the products of our Company, “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD.
The visitors of the web site (internet site) of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD fall in two categories:
– Not registered users – These are individuals, who visit the internet site of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD, without making a registration.
– Registered users – These are the users, who make a registration at the internet site by entering personal data.
The usage of internet site of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD is possible without indication of personal data (the visiting and viewing of the internet site does not require the provision of personal data), but if you wish to make purchases of goods from “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD through our web site, the provision and processing of your personal data is required.
The protection of your personal data is a priority for “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD and we guarantee the protection of your personal data to a maximum level.
During the personal data processing “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD complies with REGULATION (EU) OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 about the protection of natural persons in relation to personal data processing and about the free movement of such data and for cancellation of Directive 95/46/EC (General regulation about the protection and compliance with the relevant Bulgarian laws – Personal Data Protection Act and the applicable legal framework for personal data protection) and the personal data are processed in compliance of the present Policy of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD.
“CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the fullest protection of your personal data, processed through the present web site.
2. Principles, related to the your personal data processing
2.1. “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD processes your personal data in order to book the services, requested by you and fulfillment of the sales obligations, by adhering to the following principles:
а) The personal data are processed according to the law, in good faith and transparently.
The General data protection regulation states that the processing is complying with the law, when at least one of the following elements is present during processing:
- The subject has provided his/her consent for one or more specific purposes;
- For performance of a contract as per which the subject is a party;
- For compliance with legal obligation, applicable to the administrator;
- For performance of a task of public interest;
- For protection of vital interests of the data subject;
- Required for the legitimate interests of the administration, unless the interests of the subject have a priority, for example, when the subject is a child.
b) The personal data are collected for specific, precisely defined and legitimate purposes and are not additionally processed in a manner, which contradicts to these purposes.
c) The personal data, which are collected and processed during sale from the site of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD are relevant, related to and not exceeding the purposes for which they are processed.
d) The personal data are accurate and if required, they are updated.
e) The personal data are deleted or corrected, when it is established that they are incorrect or irrelevant to the purpose, for which they are processed.
f) The personal data are maintained in a type, which allows the identification of the relevant natural persons for a period not longer than the one, required for the purposes for which these data are processed.
g) The personal data are processed in a manner, which guarantees appropriate security level of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against accidental loss, destruction or corruption, by the utilization of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
2.2. The employees, processing the personal data, pass through initial and periodical training about personal data protection and familiarize themselves with the applicable legislation.
The following terms will be used in the present Data protection policy:
а) Personal data
Personal data mean any information, related to identified natural person or natural person, who may be identified, directly or indirectly, especially through identifiers, like name, identification number, location data, online identifier or by one or more features, specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
b) Data subject
Data subject means natural person who may be identified, directly or indirectly, especially through identifiers, like name, identification number, location data, online identifier or by one or more features, specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
c) Personal data processing
Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations, performed with personal data or set of personal data through automated or other means for collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, distribution or other method, through which the data become accessible, alignment or combination, limitation, deletion or destruction.
d) Limitation of processing
The limitation of processing means marking of stored personal data in order to limit their future processing.
The profiling means each form of automated personal data processing, expressed in usage of personal data for evaluation of specific personal aspects, related to a natural person, and more specifically for analyzing or forecasting of aspects, related to the performance of the professional duties of that natural person, his/her economic status, health status, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movement.
f) Administrator or administrator, responsible for processing
Administrator or administrator, responsible for processing means natural person or legal entity, public body, agency or other structure, which by itself or together with others sets the purposes and means for personal data processing. When the purposes and means for such processing are determined by the law of the Union or by the law of member state, the administrator or the special criteria for his determination can be established in the law of the Union or in the law of the member state.
g) Personal data processor
Personal data processor means natural person or legal entity, public body, agency or other structure, which processes personal data on behalf of the administrator.
Recipient means natural person or legal entity, public body, agency or other structure to which the personal data are revealed, no matter if it is third party or not. At the same time, public bodies, which can receive personal data within the framework of specific investigation, according to the law of the Union and the law of the member state are not considered as recipients; the processing of such data by the relevant public bodies must comply with the applicable rules for personal data protection according to the purpose of processing.
i) Third party
Third party means natural person or legal entity, public body, agency or other structure, different from data subject, administrator, personal data processor and the individuals, who under the direct supervision of the administrator or personal data processor have the right to process the personal data.
Consent of the data subject is any freely expressed, specific, informed and unambiguous instruction of the will of the data subject, provided through statement or clearly confirming action, which expresses his/her consent the personal data, related to him/her to be processed.
4. Name and address of the Administrator
Administrator, for the purposes of the General regulation for data protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), other laws, related to data protection, applicable to European Union member states and other provisions, related to data protection, is:
“CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD, with Unified Identification Code: 205206668
31 Nedyalka Shileva Str.
4023 Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Telephone: +359 32 609 919
Web site: shop.capitera.eu
5. Name and address of contact person
Dimitar Dimitrov Mihov
31 Nedyalka Shileva Str.
Telephone: +359 32 609 919
Web site: shop.capitera.eu
The Administrator “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD processes and is liable for your personal data.
You can, at any time, address our contact person with any questions and proposals, related to your data protection.
Any interested individual can, at any time, address our contact person with any questions and proposals, related to data protection.
The internet site of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD uses “cookies”.
The “Cookies” are text file, which are recorded at your device, when you visit our internet page through your internet browser. When you revisit the page, the cookie provides the opportunity to our internet page to recognize your device. In such a manner, the “cookies” allow us to recognize our users of the web site. The purpose of that recognition is to facilitate the users in the usage of our web site. By the assistance of the “cookies”, the information and offers at our web site can be optimized according to the specific user. The web site user, who uses “cookies”, for example, is not required every time to input access data , when the web site is accessed, because the “cookie” is stored at the computer system of the user and this is recognized by the web site.
Another example is the “cookie” of the cart in the online store. The online store remembers the articles, which the Customer has placed in the virtual cart through a “cookie”.
But you can, at any time, through the relevant setting of your web browser to deny all “cookies” or to be prompted, when a “cookie” is send. Also, the already set “cookies” can be deleted, at any time, through the web browser or other software. The above function is available with all popular web browsers. If you deactivate the setting for “cookies” in your web browser, some functions or services of the web site may not function properly without the presence of “cookies”.
7. Social networks
Your access to social networks, like Facebook, Google +, LinkedIn, YouTube and alike requires individual registration and acceptance of the General Terms & Conditions of these sites. “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD is not liable for the protection of your personal data when you accept these General Terms & Conditions. Please, read in detail the General Terms & Conditions of these sites.
8. Data collection and processing
If your order services, we prompt you for the provision of your personal data in order to be able to process your request.
By making a registration at our web site, we will store the data, provided by you, in order to facilitate your purchases from our web site. Through the creation of an account at our store, you will have access to accelerated process for order placement, you will be able to store your personal setting, to view previous orders.
The registered individuals can, at any time, modify the personal data, provided during the registration and ordering.
If you require a different method for communicating with us in order to place an order (like phone, e-mail or at the commercial storage), we will collect information about you through these channels as well in order to be able to process your order and deliver the goods to you.
What data does “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD process:
– The following types of personal data, provided by you and required for the identification and performance of the contractual obligations of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD are processed:
(1) For physical identity: Your first and family name, your Personal ID number – only if you are natural person recipient and want to receive an invoice for the performance of paid delivery (Article 73 Accounting Act, Article 114 VATA, Article 84 Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code). Name, address and other data of an authorized individual, recorded in the authorization document, providing him/her to represent the data subject before “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD.
(2) Contact details: Your address: for delivery, billing and correspondence (street, number, block, entrance, floor, apartment, district, postal code, town name, country etc.: for example a delivery to postal office of courier company), e-mail address, contact phone number.
(3) Information about credit or debit card and bank account – data collected during the performance of payment to “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD or in case of refunding by “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD in relation to cancellation within the legal time period.
(4) Data of your access account – your user name for access to shop.capitera.eu, password, orders history.
(5) Other information, related to the booking: Your signature – for verification of actions: Receipt of a voucher or other document, of invoice, your letters, e-mail messages, information in relation to complaint, claims, requests, other feedback we receive from you.
You can always select which personal data you wish to provide to us (if you plan to provide personal data to us at all). But if you want to make an order, we request from you (as a minimum) your first and family name, address and contact phone and if you chose not to provide these data, we will not be able to process your order and to deliver the goods. – Data, provided by you through the usage of a specific device (your computer, tablet, telephone or other device).
Even if you do not place an order, when you visit our web site, we automatically collect information, part of which is formed by personal data:
This information includes data as:
(1) Your internet address (IP address).
(2) Date and time of access to our internet site.
(3) Date and time of registration in our web site.
(4) Browser used and its version.
(5) Information about the operation system of the device.
(6) Your language settings.
(7) Internet provider of the access system.
(8) History of viewing.
(9) The internet page from which the access system reaches to our web site (the so called references).
When using these data, “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD does not make any conclusions in relation to you.
That information is required for:
(1) Proper presentation of the content of our web site.
(2) Optimization of the content of our web site.
(3) Provision of long-term viability of our information technology systems and web site technologies.
(4) For the purposes of protection of the functioning of the web site, for example, for protection against cyber-attacks and, if required, to provide opportunity for investigation of committed crimes.
These data will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation for transfer of data or if the transfer of data serves the purpose of criminal proceedings.
During the sale of services, the following data, prepared and generated by “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD
(1) Order number, client number, invoicing information and payable amounts, contained in them.
(2) Data, required for preparation of invoices for deliveries as well as for proving of their authenticity – type, quantity and value of the purchased services.
(3) Information about the method of payment, selected by you.
(4) Information about the method of payment, selected by you, payments made and owed payments.
(5) Information about modification, additions to or cancellation of orders.
9. Provision of personal data by the data subject to the administrator as contractual or legal obligation. Possible consequences as a result of non provision of personal data
We would like to clarify, that the personal data provision may be partially requested by the law (for example, taxation provision) or may be a result of contractual provisions (for example, information about the contractual party). For example, the data subject should provide to us personal data, when the contract is concluded with him/her. The non provision of personal data would result in that that it would not be possible to concluded and perform contract with natural person.
Before the provision of personal data, the data subject can contact our contact person. Our contact person will explain the data subject if the provision of the personal data is required by the law or by the contract, or it is required for the contract to be concluded.
10. The purpose of processing of your personal data is the acceptance of your purchases orders and the performance of a sale, based on them, in the online store of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD, where your personal data are processed on the following legal grounds for processing:
а) For establishment of your identity and conclusion of sales contract.
b) Usage of the data, collected about you, for the performance of the contractual obligations of
“CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD as a result of the sale of services:
– For activities, related to acceptance of the orders, placed in the online store of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD (i.e. placed in the present web site) and the sending of the ordered services to the individual, who has ordered them.
– For establishment of contact with the individuals over the phone, via electronic means, for sending of correspondence, related to the performance of the orders.
– For the processing of transaction (purchasing) cancellation.
– For correction of payable sums when grounds for such correction exist.
– For performance of payment by the customer or for refunding of a sum, paid by the customer.
– For processing and answering of inquiries, requests, complaints, proposals or claims.
– For keeping of accounting records of the performed deliveries.
– For updating of the provided personal data or of the information about the purchases, performed by a customer.
– For performance of processing of data processors – assignment, report, acceptance payment.
c) Performance of legal obligations:
– For the compliance with the requirements of the Accounting Act, Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code and the applicable legislation (for issuance of invoice, credit and debit note).
– For securing of the control, performed by the incomes administration.
– For provision of information about the customer and his/her purchases as per request/order/inspection by a competent authority.
– Provision of information as per request of the Consumer Protection Committee in relation to obligations, provided for Consumers Protection Act.
– Provision of information to Personal Data Protection Committee in relation to obligations, provided for in the legal framework, related to personal data protection – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, Personal Data Protection Act.
11. With the exception of cases, when your personal data are processed in relation to compliance with a legal obligation, for the performance of contractual administrator as per a contract, to which you are a party for taking of steps, as per your request, before the conclusion of a contract, or they are processed in order to protect your or another natural person vital interest, or for the protection of the legitimate interest of the administrator, when it does not contradict to the legal interest of the natural person, your personal data can be processed based on your explicit consent (for example, for direct marketing) and if you have provided such a consent, you can cancel it at any time.
12. Your personal data may be provided to the following categories of recipients and to public authorities:
12.1 Personal data processors, who process personal data on behalf and on the assignment of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD on the grounds of written contract or have direct or indirect access to your personal data:
– courier and transport companies with the purpose of performance of the contractual obligations of delivery of invoices on paper, as well as the delivery of letters and other correspondence.
– individuals, who service and maintain hardware and software, used for your personal data processing.
– individuals, performing installations and/or maintenance operations at the address for provision of the service.
– banks for processing of the payment, made by you.
– individuals, providing services in organization, storage, indexing and deletion of archives on paper and/or electronic media.
– individuals, hired as temporary employees of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD to support the online sale, logistics delivery and etc. processes.
– suppliers of services in various areas – consultants, experts, lawyers, in relation to the performance of online sale, its delivery and complaints in relation to purchased products and for operational maintenance of the operations.
The provision of personal data to the data processors is done only on reasonable ground and on the grounds of written agreement, requiring the recipients to provide adequate level of protection of the data. The data processors do not have the right to process the personal data, provided to them, for purposes, different from the assignment made by “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD. The data processors must comply with all instructions of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD. “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD takes the required measures to ensure that the data processors engaged strictly follow the legislation for personal data protection and the instructions of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD and that they have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures for personal data protection.
12.2. Other administrators, to which “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD provides your personal data, who are processing your personal data on their own grounds and on their behalf:
– Assignees – parties as per Assignment agreement, to which “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD transfers (sells) your unpaid debts.
12.3. Your personal data can be provided to competent public authorities for the performance of their normative obligations, provided for in the relevant laws ans sub-law – court, prosecution, investigation, Ministry of Interior, revising authorities - NRA, NII, supervising authorities – Consumers Protection Committee, Personal Data Protection Committee etc., when they have requested the data as per the proper order in relation to the execution of their authorities.
13. Period for which your personal data is stored
We stop the usage of your personal data, for the purposes, related to the contractual relationship, after the termination of the contract, but we do not delete them before the expiration of one year after the expiration of the contractual relationship or until the final settlement of all financial obligations and the expiration of the legally set obligations for data storage – for example, as per the accounting and taxation legislation a 10-years storage period of accounting documents is provided for, counted as of 1 January of the reporting period, following the reporting period to which the documents are related (Article 12 and the Accounting Act and Article 38 of Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code – invoices, credit notes etc.), expiration of the time-frame, determined in the Consumers Protection Act for filing a claim for damages, obligations for provision of information to court, competent state authorities and other grounds, provided for the legislation in force (5 years).
After the expiration of the storage periods, the personal data are deleted/destroyed (through
applicable method – for example, cutting, incineration or permanent deletion for electronic media, for which a protocol is prepared by a Commission, assigned by the Manager of the Company), unless:
– the data are required in pending court, arbitration, administrative or enforcement proceeding or due to a request, filed by you, which should be reviewed by “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD.
– you have exercised your right to request limitation of your personal data processing.
14. Your rights
You have the following rights, in relation to your personal data:
а) Right of confirmation
You have the right to receive from the administrator, “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD, confirmation if your personal data are processed. If you wish to exercise the right of confirmation, you can, at any time, contact our contact person or another of our employees.
b) Right of access
You have the right to receive, free of charge, by the administrator, “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD, information about your processed personal data, at any time, as well as a copy of that information. You also have the right to receive access and explanation about your processed personal data, which will include the following information:
– purposes of processing.
– relevant categories of data, related to you.
– recipients or categories of recipients to which your personal data are or may be revealed, especially, recipients in third countries or international organizations.
– when possible, the period for which your personal data will be stored and if not possible, the criteria, used for determination of that storage period.
– the existence of a right to request correction or deletion of personal data or limitation of the processing of personal data, related to you or to make an objection against such processing.
– the existence of the right to file a complaint to the supervising authority.
– when your personal data are not collected from you, any available information about their source.
– the existence of automated decision taking process, including profiling and essential information about the logic uses as well as the significance and consequences from such a processing for yourself.
– when your personal data are provided to third country or to international organization, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate guarantees, related to the transfer.
If you want to exercise that right of access, you can, at any time, to contact our contact person or another employee of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD.
As per your request, “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD may provide you with a copy of your personal data, which are currently processed.
The provision of access to the personal data, related to you, cannot have adverse effect over the rights and freedoms of third individuals or to result in violation of a legal obligation of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD.
When your request for access is clearly ungrounded or excessive, especially due to their repeatability, “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD may charge a reasonable fee, based on the administrative expenses for the provision of information or to refuse your request for access.
“CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD assesses each individual case in order to establish if the request is clearly ungrounded or excessive.
In case of refusal to provide access to personal data, “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD
provides reasons for its refusal and informs about your right to file claim to PDPC.
c) Right of correction
You have the right to request from the administrator “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD to correct, whiteout undue delay, incorrect or incomplete personal data, related to you. Considering the purposes of processing of data, you have the right to complement the incomplete personal data, related to you, including through provision of a declaration.
When the request for correction of personal data is fulfilled, “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD informs the other recipients, to which the data were revealed (for example, service providers, public authorities) in order to enable them to reflect the modification.
If you want to exercise the right for correction, you can, at any time, contact our contact person or another employee of the administrator.
d) Right for deletion (the right to be forgotten)
You have the right, provided the European legislator, to request from the administrator, “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD, deletion of the personal data, related to you, without undue delay, and the administrator is obliged to delete your personal data, without undue delay, when any of the following circumstances exist:
– the personal data are no longer required for the purposes, for which they were collected or processed in any way.
– you withdraw your consent, on which the data processing is based and no other legal ground for their processing exist.
– you object against the processing and no legal grounds for the processing, which have precedence, exist.
– object against the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
– your personal data have been processed illegally.
– your personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill legal obligation of the administrator, “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD.
– your personal data were collected in relation to provision of services of the information society of children, as per the meaning of Article 8, Paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
“CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD is not obliged to delete personal data, as far as their processing is required for:
– exercising the right of freedom of speech and right of information.
– for fulfillment of the legal obligations of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD.
– for reasons, related to public interest in the field of public health, in compliance with Article 9, Paragraph 2, letters h) and i), as well as Article 9, Paragraph 3 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679,
– for the purposes of archiving in public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, according to Article 89, Paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as far as it is possible the right for deletion to render the achievement of the purposes of such processing impossible or seriously to hinder it.
– For establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims.
If any of the above stated grounds is applicable and you want your personal data, stored by “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD to be deleted, you can, at any time, contact our contact person or another employee of the administrator.
e) Right of limitation of processing
You have the right to request from the administrator, “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD, limitation of processing, when any of the following grounds is applied:
– you contest the precision of your personal data for a period, which allows the administrator to check the precision of the personal data.
– the processing is illegal, but you do not want your personal data to be deleted, but instead, you want to limit their utilization.
– The administrator does not need your personal data for the purposes of processing anymore, but you request them for establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
– you have objected against the processing on the grounds of the legitimate interest of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD and an inspection is underway to establish if the legal grounds of the administrator have priority over your interests.
If any of the above stated conditions is fulfilled and you want to request limitation of the processing of personal data, stored by “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD, you can, at any time, contact our contact person or with another employee of the administrator.
“CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD can process personal data, the processing of which is limited, only for the following purposes:
– storage of data.
– with your consent.
– establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
– protection of the rights of another natural person.
– due to important grounds of public interest.
When a data subject has requested limitation of processing and any of the grounds, stated above, is present, “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD informs him/her before the cancellation of limitation of processing.
f) Right of portability of data
You have the right to receive personal data, which are related to you and which you have provided to “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD in structured, widely used and in machine readable format.
When requested, these data can be transferred to another administrator, stated by you, when such a transfer is technically feasible.
You can exercise the right of portability in the following cases:
– The processing is based on your consent.
– The processing is based on contractual obligation.
– The processing is performed in automated manner.
The right of portability cannot have adverse effect over the rights and freedoms of other individuals.
In order to exercise your right of portability, you can, at any time, contact with our contact person or another employee of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD.
g) Right of objection
You have the right to object against the processing of your personal data by “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD, if your data are processed based on any of the following grounds:
– The processing is required for performance of a task of public interest or during the exercising of official powers, which are provided to the administrator.
– The processing is required for purposes, related to the legitimate interests of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD or of a third party.
– The data processing includes profiling.
“CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD stops your personal data processing in case of an objection, unless it succeeds to prove, that there are convincing legal grounds for continuation of the processing, which have a priority over your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing is required for establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In order to exercise his/her right of objection, the data subject can directly contact our contact person or another employee of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD.
h) Right of objection against personal data processing for the purposes of direct marketing
When your personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right, at any time, to make an objection against the processing of your personal data for that purpose, including in relation to their processing for profiling, related to the direct marketing.
When you object against the processing for the purposes of direct marketing, the processing of your personal data for that purpose is stopped.
In order to exercise your right of objection, you can directly contact our
Contact person or another employee of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD.
i) Right of human interference during automated decision taking process
In the cases, when “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD takes automated individual decisions, including or excluding profiling, which have legal consequences for natural persons or significantly influence them in such manner, these individuals can request review of the decision with presence of human interference and to present their point of view.
“CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD provides to the natural persons – subjects to the automated decision taking process, essential information in relation to the logic used as well as the significance and provided consequence from such processing for the individual.
If you wish to exercise your rights in relation to the automated individual decision taking process, you can, at any time, contact directly with our contact person or another employee of “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD.
j) Right to withdraw your consent of personal data processing
You have the right, at any time, to withdraw you consent for processing of your personal data, when the processing is based on a consent, provided by you. The withdraw of the consent does not affect the legality of processing, based on your consent, provided before its withdraw. Before the provision of your consent, you are informed about that. The withdraw of your consent is as easy as its provision. If you want to exercise your right to withdraw your consent, you can, at any time, our contact person.
k) Right for provision of information about violation of the security of your personal data
The message send to you should contain the following, as a minimum:
- The nature of the violation of the personal data security.
- Name and contact details or other contact point for provision of additional information.
- Description of the possible consequences of the breach of the personal data security.
- Description of the measures, taken or proposed by the Administrator for elimination of the breach of the personal data security.
Cases, which do not require sending of a message to data subject:
- The Administrator has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures for protection and these measures we applied in relation to the personal data, affected by the security breach, as, for example, encryption.
- Afterwards, the Administrator has taken measures, which guarantee that there is no possibility for the high risk, related to rights and freedoms of data subjects to materialize.
- The result of the message would be disproportionate efforts. In such case, public announcement is made or a similar measure is taken.
l) You have the right of court and administrative defense (right to file a complaint to a supervising body; right of actual court defense against supervising body; right of actual court defense against the administrator “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD or personal data processor);
m) You have a right of compensation for suffered damages.
15. Pretense of automated decision taking process
As a responsible company, we do not use automated decision taking process or profiling.
16. “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD does not collect and process special categories of personal data (so called sensitive personal data), and namely data, which:
– reveal race or ethical origin.
– reveal political, religious or philosophic believes, membership in political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political purposes or trade unions.
– are related to health, sexual life or human genom.
17. Protection of the personal inviolability of children
The present web site is not intended for children. “CAPITERA PHARMA” EOOD understands and acknowledges the meaning of protection of information, related to children, in internet.
18. The control over our operations, related to personal data protection in Bulgaria is exercised by the following administrative body:
Personal Data Protection Committee (PDPC)
Address: Sofia 1431, 15 Acad. Ivan Evstatiev Geshov Blvd.
Tel.: +359 2 91535 18, Fax:+359 2 915 3525
Web site: www.cpdp.bg
The present policy is enforced and applied as of 05.08.2020.
Please, check the present page regularly in order to be continuously informed, if you wish to monitor the modifications.